The following Chapel Rules are to be observed by all adorers
1. Please remember to sign in for your hour of adoration at the beginning of your assigned hour. That way the person before you will know that you are in the chapel and they are now at liberty to leave.
2. Committed adorers must wear a “Committed Hourly Adorer” lanyard. Please return the lanyard after your holy hour. (located on the side of sign in podium)
3. All visitors should also sign in, even if it they are not visiting for a whole hour.
4. Check the sign-in sheet before you leave the chapel to make sure the person who is scheduled for the next hour is in the chapel before you leave. If the person after your hour does not show up and you choose to be the substitute for the next hour, sign your name on the sign-in sheet and put the word (substitute) after your name. This will let the Divisional Leaders and Coordinator know an unscheduled absence took place, which they’ll need to know so it does not happen to you again next week.
5. Nothing is to be placed on the altar.
6. Spiritual reading material provided is never to be removed from the sanctuary or chapel.
7. No material of any kind is to be placed in the chapel unless authorized by Father Ben.
8. Know the procedures for contacting a substitute or making emergency calls.